My UK Nail Experience



First Trip to Olympia Beauty

2015 Olympia Beauty

When I first arrived at the show, I was very surprised to see a very clean and professional space. It was not junky compared to some shows in the States. All the manufactures were professional brands that had products to help beauty professionals do their jobs better. My personal favorite discovery and recommendation would have to go to The Salt of The Earth. A very clean, luxury brand, and what impressed me the most was their blend bar counter top. It was slick, classic and extremely innovative. This is a must have. If you want luxury, bring in this brand.

Blend Bar | SaltEarthSpa.com

You can see more videos at Maisie Dee TV

Another brand that caught my eye were these unique manicure bags from ROO BEAUTY. Light weight and compartmentalized, this product is great for nail professionals on the move to different photo shoots.

Roo Beauty.com

The Nailympia London Nail Competition was my next stop where I had an awesome experience as one of the floor judges with roughly 32 participating countries represented. I realized, “Wow, I love my career and I belong to the Best Industry in the world...The Professional Beauty Industry.”

Maisie Dunbar: International Floor Judge at 2015 Nailympia

You can Face me, Scope me, Link me, Instagram me, Flip me and Tweet me.
See you all at the very TOP!


Ring us @ 301 585 4770, Write to MaisieDunbar@gmail.com, or Send an inbox message to Facebook.com/maisie.dunbar





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts