Home Remedies for Pink Eye



On Wednesday last week, I experienced pink eye for the first time in my life. I started feeling it swell and I freaked out knowing I had to do some cooking in two days for the Mother's Day Brunch at the spa. I had to fix my eye. I decided to use household items until I could get a prescription.


I treated my eyes with the following:


1 Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
(more water than vinegar)

2 Baking Soda and Water
(more water than baking soda)

3 Salt Water
(more water than salt)



I did this every 2 hours. The next day my sister also told me to try washing with Johnson Baby Shampoo, which was the last treatment I used on my eyes.

Fortunately, I didn’t experience further swelling, or have to deal with any itching or mucus at all. I would eventually other medication and continue to use antibiotics afterwards, but I must say, all I really needed to fix me were items that were already in my home.



Please also share, comment and subscribe to the Maisie Dee TV Youtube channel

If you have a question for Maisie Dunbar, founder/owner of the Global, Award-Winning Maisie Dunbar Spa Lounge featuring Bluffajo Cosmetics, you can:
Ask in the comments section below, Ring us @ 301 585 4770, Write to MaisieDunbar@gmail.com, or Send an inbox message to Facebook.com/maisie.dunbar





Comments

Popular Posts