The Orlando Premiere International Beauty Event and African American Festival

I know this is a little late, but please forgive me. I just wanted to share my journey about one of the best beauty shows in our industry, the Premiere Orlando International Beauty Event. Let me start by saying thank you to the creator for blessing me with a gift that allows me to impact peoples’ lives in a way I never could have imagine. Please allow me to take you on my trade show journey.

Day one - Saturday

We got our badges and headed to find my classroom and the location of the CND event. We sat in during a CND Segment with Beauty Industry Chemist Doug Schoon, as he educated on the importance of properly removing Shellac and other Gel Polish, and the damages that can be done with improper removal.

Later, we celebrated and networked with our peers at the Nails Magazine and Beauty Tech Networking Event. I reconnected with many old friends like Naja, Katie, Athena, and Millie, and even met new friends such as Terry Terrance.

Day two - Sunday

Let the show begin! First stop, I headed to the floor and then to my classroom. I relished the opportunity to empower my peers. After my class, I headed to get some knowledge for myself.

Day three - Monday

I headed to the Empower Nail Art booth, where I was a guest nail artist showing nail professionals how to customize their work using Empowered Nail Art. After my time at the booth, I stopped by some Famous Names to learn about the latest invention of the ultimate nail layer protection, IBX. (stay tuned for more to come about IBX). Before I knew it, it was time to say goodbye to my extended family in the Nail Community. This is why I love my career!

2014 African American Festival

For those of you in the DMV area, you missed a festival of a lifetime. I sponsored the Beauty Lounge and it was awesome. We had massages, nails, scalp analysis, mixed chicks products, and much more. The line-up was truly amazing. I reconnected with my Brand Ambassador, Temika Moore, and my L.A. girl, Elise Neal. Baltimore is bringing Family, Fun, and Education to the DMV area. Please be sure to bring your support next year. Visit www.africanamericanfestival.net for more information.




Comments

Popular Posts