Premiere Orlando 2013

I am so sorry for the delay in sharing the journey of my show experience. Please enjoy the ride and see you all next year at the show!

Well, I would just like to share with you my experience at the Premiere Orlando Beauty Show. First, I want to start by saying the Professional Beauty Industry is the best industry in the world. Here are a few reasons why: 1) Friends for life. 2) You are never a stranger. 3) Community of love always 4) etc.

Oh My God, I wanted to give up before I got to the show; I got to Orlando and experienced enough obstacles to make me want to throw up my hands and go back home to Maryland, but challenges can prepare you for blessings and success. My weekend started with South West losing my Banner that I needed for my booth. When we went to set up, we were short of Black Fabric for one of our tables, and we only had about 4 hours to get ready before Beauty Changes Lives kicked off their Mentorship Program. Needless to say, I decided I was going to have one of my tables without fabric. This is what happens when you depend on others(I am still learning lessons). When we arrived to the event, it was already over so we headed to the next event, the Annual Beauty Tech Event , and it was a BLAST. I saw my old friends from decades ago and expanded my new friends circle.

Beauty Tech Networking Event

Millie Hayman & Me

Sunday, day one, at the show was great; my classes were great. Sharing with attendees on how to WOW their guests was what my great friend Millie Haymen focused on during her marketing segment. Later that afternoon, we taught a class demonstrating how to use Bluffajo Cosmetics. All in all, the day at the show was great. We headed to Nail Talk Radio Live later that night where I was on panel with other nail experts, answering questions.

Nail Talk Radio Live - Me with Radio Hosts, Athena & Naja

Now on day one of the show, we were very excited about Launching a few new products. Every one had been excited about it and we did so well introducing them softly before the Launch. Some of products released included additions to our line of lipgloss like Jackie’s Fav, Cathy’s Fav, Maisie's fav, Sharon's favs, Reddy, Ms. Maisie, Expressive, Bare, and much more. We invite you to visit our website at Bluffajo.com or call 301-585-4770 to place your order. Thanks to all of you for coming out and supporting us as we take this to the next level. See you at the top! No man can stop what God has ordained.

Comments

Popular Posts