FROM NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

FOR ALL THE NAIL ENTHUSIASTS AND FASHIONISTAS OUT THERE......

JUST A LITTLE RECAP FROM NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!!

I would like to share with you some backstage images of the shows I worked on. 
Firstly,  I'm blessed to share my area of expertise for the  
Harriette Cole Fashion Night Out.


Elle Magazine
Welcome to the backstage of the Elle Magazine show.


 



Son Jung Wan
Fresh off the press! Very talented designer Ms. Son Jung's well made clothing.




Vera Wang 
Saving the best for last, none other than long-standing Ms. Vera Wang graces the run way with her well-tailored made designs. Back stage was crazy! 3 hair stylist on each model, 2 makeup artist per model, but 1 manicurist per model on both hands and feet, and I must say we busted it. It is fabulous to see these wonder ladies walk with your name and work represented on their bodies.









Comments

Popular Posts