Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
2012 SPRING NAIL COLOR
HONESTLY, BEAUTIFUL COLOR
A fresh bloom of dewy color in easy to wear full coverage creams and soft metallics.
· Cho (ZP585): Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
· Farah (ZP586): Full coverage, latte beige cream
· Bevin (ZP587): Full coverage, pale sage green cream
· Skylar (ZP588): Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
· Tru (ZP589): Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
· Lotus (ZP590): Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
MYLAR FLECK TOPCOATS
Zoya Nail Polish presents - three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered
over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
· Maisie (ZP582): Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Opal (ZP583): Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Chloe (ZP584): Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
Zoya is the new color of fashion...
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial
chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find Zoya TRUE & FLECK EFFECT
as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com.
As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)Available January 13, 2012